This is what The Basic Compatibility Report looks like WITH time of birth.
All reports, unless otherwise stated are calculated and created using Sirius Astrology Software by Cosmic Patterns.
Each report I offer comes via email with a PDF attachment for your convenience. Please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. These are a great place to start in your own exploration of your natal horoscope, as a gift, or simply, to run a bit of a Cosmic Background check on someone. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. You can order this report via my Facebook page by clicking HERE.
Compatibility Scores for
Victoria Reinertsdatter and Kurt Kroeck
Data for Victoria Reinertsdatter: Data for Kurt Kroeck:
January 14, 1979 May 17, 1981
12:49 AM 2:00 AM
Standard time observed Daylight Savings Time observed
Harrison, Arkansas Saint Louis, Missouri
36 N 13 47 93 W 06 27 38 N 37 38 90 W 11 52
Tropical PLACIDUS Tropical PLACIDUS
Time Zone: 6 hours West Time Zone: 6 hours West
Sun 23 deg 30 min Capricorn Sun 26 deg 17 min Taurus
Moon 4 deg 14 min Leo Moon 7 deg 37 min Scorpio
Mercury 7 deg 49 min Capricorn Mercury 16 deg 00 min Gemini
Venus 6 deg 43 min Sagittarius Venus 6 deg 43 min Gemini
Mars 24 deg 59 min Capricorn Mars 16 deg 18 min Taurus
Jupiter 5 deg 25 min Leo Jupiter 0 deg 37 min Libra
Saturn 13 deg 34 min Virgo Saturn 3 deg 18 min Libra
Uranus 20 deg 14 min Scorpio Uranus 28 deg 11 min Scorpio
Neptune 19 deg 17 min Sagittarius Neptune 24 deg 13 min Sagittarius
Pluto 19 deg 12 min Libra Pluto 22 deg 04 min Libra
Asc. 26 deg 36 min Libra Asc. 27 deg 24 min Aquarius
MC 0 deg 06 min Leo MC 11 deg 15 min Sagittarius
- Romantic and Sexual Attraction: 0
- Similarity of Interests and Temperament: 29
- Mutual Success and High Achievement: 34
- Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: 139
- Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: 52
- Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: 182
- Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: 126
- Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: 32
Given above are your compatibility scores in 8 different categories. A score of 100 is average. A score above 100 indicates that the trait is strong, and a score below 100 indicates that the trait is weak. More specifically, you can interpret the scores as follows:
Above 150 is very high. This trait is VERY strong!
125 to 150 is above average. The trait is strong.
115 to 125 is slightly above average. The trait is slightly strong.
85 to 115 is average.
75 to 85 is slightly below average. The trait is slightly weak.
50 to 75 is weak.
50 or lower is VERY weak!
Note that there is no strict dividing point in the scores so a score of about 115, for example, is at about the point where the trait is noticeably above average. As with most things in life, like height, weight, intelligence, etc., there is a gradual continuum of scores, but these dividing points are fairly good indicators of when a trait stands out as being strong or weak.
The titles of the categories are fairly self-explanatory, but here are some additional notes:
- Romantic and Sexual Attraction: Physical appearance and other characteristics can affect how sexually two people are to one another, but sometimes you can be surprised that a person who is physically attractive is not as sexually attractive as another person, or vice versa. Astrologers believe that astrological influences have a big role as well. A very high score in Romantic and Sexual Attraction indicates that this is a hot relationship, which is exciting, but can be too hot for some people to handle, resulting in jealousy or over-emphasis on sexuality to the neglect of other sides of the relationship. A low score here does not necessarily mean that the two of you are not a good match, but just that sexuality is not likely to be the primary attraction that has brought you together.
- Similarity of Interests and Temperament: People who are similar tend to be good friends. If your score in this category is high, you are likely to find that you have similar interests and approach life in a similar way. A high score indicates a capacity for teamwork and a likelihood of remaining friends for a long time. If your score in this category is low, then you tend to be very different, and hopefully you complement one another. As a simple example of this, one of you may be more aggressive and the other person more passive in the way you approach life. One of you may be more philosophical and abstract and the other person more inclined to be direct and deal with concrete facts. A low score in this category can lead to misunderstanding or lack of appreciation. However, if you can learn to appreciate your differences, you can utilize your individual strengths to accomplish different things that need to be done.
- Mutual Success and High Achievement: A high score in this category indicates that the two of you are likely to plan projects together and work together to achieve goals. There is no guarantee of success in life, but the two of you do inspire one another to reach higher and to motivate one another to work to achieve your dreams. You have a dynamic relationship that keeps the two of you active, always exploring, and seeking to achieve more. The biggest negative possibility in having a high score in this category is that it pushes the two of you to achieve more and if you are unable to achieve your shared goals, you may feel frustrated or disappointed. However, if you do apply yourselves, it is likely that you will achieve your shared goals. A low score in this category indicates that the main attraction between the two of you is not to be a productive, dynamic team that can achieve a great deal. You may still achieve a great deal together but it is not the primary theme in your relationship, and it is not what brought the two of you together.
- Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: A high score in this category indicates that you enjoy talking to each other, and you find that you are able to communicate well. The range of topics and interests may vary, and overall you find that you are able to establish good communication with one another. A low score in this category indicates that sharing of ideas is not the primary focus of this relationship. You may still be able to communicate clearly, but you are not likely to find yourselves talking for long hours, with one conversation leading to another in an endless stream of ideas.
- Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: A high score in this category means that you are naturally inclined to feeling supportive and nurturing towards one another. You feel very comfortable taking care of one another, and you feel very comfortable with each other. A high score in this category is common among good friends and married couples. A high score indicates a likelihood that you can weather storms together and simply enjoy one another’s company. A low score indicates that the two of you need to be careful to not be overly critical or harsh towards one another. If you refrain from being unpleasant or rough, you can develop a warm and kind relationship, but it is likely to take a bit more effort than with a person with whom you have a high score in this category.
- Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: If either of you is inclined to be overly aggressive, dominant, or intensely driven to have power and success, then a high score in this category can lead to flare-ups and even animosity. If you have a high score in this category, you need to direct this intense energy towards a cooperative effort. You are likely to find that both of you feel impatient and driven to achieve more when you are together. If you can direct this energy positively, you can be a dynamic duo that can make things happen quickly, but both of you must be sufficiently energetic and in command of yourselves to succeed with this energy. A low score in this category helps you to be patient with one another and to feel relaxed when you are together.
- Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: A high score in this category indicates that your relationship and your lives together will not proceed as expected. Expect the unexpected! The two of you attract new things into your lives and you tend to have a lively and very active life together. A low score in this category indicates that it is likely that whatever plans you may have for your relationship are not likely to be disturbed by surprises. A low score leads to a more predictable life together with fewer surprises. Surprises can be good or bad so a high score is more of a gamble. A high score works well for people who have the creativity, imagination, and stability to turn unexpected changes into opportunities for greater growth and development.
- Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: A high score in this category indicates that the two of you are drawn to very creative and imaginative areas together. You are a bit like children together, exploring and having fun. When you are together, you are more likely to be open-minded, receptive, and interested in creative and imaginative subjects than when either of you is by yourselves. If both of you are mature and stable, a high score can provide you with a welcome creative spirit that enables both of you to enjoy life more and to step outside mundane daily chores and responsibilities. The two of you feel inspired and you are likely to follow an idealistic dream together. You must be careful to make sure that your dreams are not the silly dreams but really do have lasting value. A low score in this category indicates that the two of you were not drawn together by fantasies and dreams, and shared idealistic dreams are not a strong share interest of the two of you; you are more likely to deal with tangible and practical issues rather than imaginative ideals and dreams.
If you are an astrologer or a student of astrology, you may be interested in knowing how this compatibility profile is constructed. If you are not interested in the astrological factors that are analyzed, please skip this description of the astrological influences analyzed in this report. The astrological influences analyzed are as follows:
Category 1, Romantic and Sexual Attraction, is based on aspects of Mars, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto to Venus between each other’s charts and in the composite chart.
Category 2, Similarity of Interests and Temperament, is based on having a planet in the same zodiac sign or a similar aspect, such as both people having a major aspect between the same two planets.
Category 3, Mutual Success and High Achievement, is based on aspects of Jupiter to Sun, Mars, or Pluto, or Sun-Jupiter aspects between the charts or in the composite chart.
Category 4, Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding, is based on aspects of any planet except Neptune to Mercury in each other’s charts or in the composite chart.
Category 5, Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace, is based on trines, sextile, noviles, binoviles, and quadnoviles of the Moon to Sun, Venus, or Jupiter, or of Sun to Venus between the two charts or in the composite chart.
Category 6, Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence, is based on aspects of Mars to Sun, Uranus, and Pluto, or of Sun to Pluto between the two charts or in the composite chart.
Category 7, Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances, is based on aspects of Uranus to any planet between the charts or in the composite chart.
Category 8, Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration, is based on conjunctions, trines, sextiles, quintiles, and biquintiles of Neptune to any planet in the other person’s chart or in the composite chart.
In the formula used, each aspect is given a specific value and the number of points assigned is stronger if the aspect is stronger. A mathematical formula is then used to weight the final result so that the average score is 100. Because each aspect is weighted individually, the details of the astrological analysis is very long, but this brief description gives you an idea of how the analysis is done. The number of different theories in astrology is enormous, and each astrologer uses a different combination of methods. The theories used here utilize sophisticated software to analyze many hundreds of factors into a final analysis of the compatibility in these 8 categories.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Sun in Capricorn and Kurt Kroeck’s Sun in Taurus:
Both of you are very practical people, with sound common sense. Your grounded and realistic approach to issues makes you very compatible philosophically and intellectually. Once you become friends, an enduring relationship is quite likely. You feel you can rely on one another. You can also accomplish a lot together: Victoria Reinertsdatter is a good organizer and strategist and Kurt Kroeck will follow through with any joint plan. You make a good team.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Moon in Leo and Kurt Kroeck’s Moon in Scorpio:
Temperamentally, the two of you are like night and day. Victoria Reinertsdatter is basically sunny, open, warm, and fun-loving, and not given to a great deal of introspection or serious self-analysis, while Kurt Kroeck is very private, emotionally deep and complex, and rather hard to get to know. Kurt Kroeck is a much more suspicious or cautious soul than Victoria Reinertsdatter is. Behind Kurt Kroeck’s reserve lies much sensitivity and intense emotion. Kurt Kroeck distrusts superficial appearances and is always seeking the hidden meanings or deeper motivations in people, dredging up the buried past, or looking for the fly in the ointment. Victoria Reinertsdatter accepts things as they are (or appear to be) much more readily, and may feel that Kurt Kroeck makes unnecessary trouble by probing so deeply all of the time. The truth is that Victoria Reinertsdatter is very proud and wants always to be thought well of – and would therefore rather not discover anything within that is less than praiseworthy. Also, Kurt Kroeck has a jealous, distrustful side that Victoria Reinertsdatter, who is basically straightforward and open, doesn’t readily understand. Victoria Reinertsdatter may get exasperated with Kurt Kroeck’s lingering suspicions.
Kurt Kroeck is drawn inward to the depths, to darkness and mystery, while Victoria Reinertsdatter is more outward and seeks the light, bright side of life. Victoria Reinertsdatter, for instance, needs and enjoys people, is much more social, and loves to entertain. Kurt Kroeck would prefer an evening alone or spent in an intimate atmosphere with a few close friends, where the interaction is likely to be deeper and more revealing.
There really need not be a conflict over these differences in your emotional natures, as long as the two of you understand and accept them. You are both very strong-willed and somewhat inflexible, and you insist on being yourselves despite the differences between you.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Sun Square Kurt Kroeck’s Pluto:
Your relationship is intense and complex. You engage in deep, intense discussions and encounters that unveil your innermost thoughts, feelings, goals, hopes, fears, and ambitions. This is not a superficial relationship! You are very uninhibited with each other, and you open up to each other more readily than to others. Be wary of power struggles, however, as Kurt Kroeck, in particular, may be tempted to manipulate and control Victoria Reinertsdatter. Also, either of you may feel threatened, embarrassed, or disempowered by revealing so much of yourself to the other, and consequently feel the need to be secretive and competitive with each other. You have a profound influence upon one another, for good or ill.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Sun Trine Kurt Kroeck’s Sun:
Your basic aims and approach to life are in harmony, and the mutual respect you feel forms the basis of an excellent friendship or partnership. You feel understood, appreciated, recognized, and affirmed by one another. You stimulate, vitalize, motivate, and believe in each other.
Kurt Kroeck’s Sun Trine Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Mars:
Successful cooperation in achieving goals and accomplishing tasks is highlighted. You make an excellent working team and you are able to assist each other in achieving specific, concrete goals.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Moon Square Kurt Kroeck’s Moon:
There are many differences in your personal habits and tastes. You are inclined to become very annoyed with each other over minor differences. Irritations over small differences of opinion and a tendency to be inconsiderate towards each other can make you both feel uncomfortable. These annoyances are not likely to lead to major upsets or seriously threaten the integrity of your relationship, but they are a nuisance. You must learn to respect the differences in your temperaments and personal habits, and strive to be aware of each other’s needs.
Kurt Kroeck’s Moon Square Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Jupiter:
You enjoy joking and kidding each other, and you spark each other’s sense of humor. In fact, it is sometimes difficult to be serious with each other; the tendency to be light-hearted and jovial is too irresistible. Also, you are very supportive and encouraging to each other, but you tend to be overly optimistic about each other and make promises that you cannot fulfill. You encourage each other to be extravagant, sometimes too much so.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Moon Sextile Kurt Kroeck’s Saturn:
There is a mature, stable, responsible tone to your relationship. There is a great deal of trust and respect for each other. As you spend more time together, you will find that your tastes, priorities, and sense of what is really important in life becomes very compatible.
Kurt Kroeck’s Moon Sextile Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Mercury:
You enjoy long talks and you feel very much at home with each other. You are able to openly share your feelings about almost any subject. You will find that as you spend more time together, your tastes, interests, hobbies, and activities tend to blend together harmoniously. Your friendship is a strong and lasting one.
Kurt Kroeck’s Mercury Opposition Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Neptune:
You are inclined to conversations on imaginative areas like art, theatre, music, psychology, and religion. Discussions of very practical and mundane affairs (for example, your annual tax forms) are inclined to be fraught with misunderstandings so strive to be very careful to be clear and precise when discussing important details.
Kurt Kroeck’s Mercury Square Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Saturn:
Victoria Reinertsdatter is often critical and coldly analytical of Kurt Kroeck’s ideas, and Kurt Kroeck is likely to feel belittled by Victoria Reinertsdatter. If both of you are able to offer criticisms and comments with a helpful, positive attitude, then this astrological influence need not be overwhelming, but the tendency to feel blocked and frustrated in your communications is very strong. You must make sincere efforts to listen receptively and sympathetically!
Kurt Kroeck’s Mercury Trine Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Pluto:
Your conversations are deep and probing. You understand each other at a very deep level, and you may find yourselves revealing things about yourself that you have not mentioned to anyone else. You also make a good research team or investigators.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Venus Opposition Kurt Kroeck’s Venus:
You appreciate each other and are able to see what is beautiful in one another, even when your friend is troubled or facing difficulties. Though there are significant differences in your approaches to feelings and friendship, and also in your artistic tastes and the ways you enjoy yourselves, you like each other so much that you’re motivated to find ways to cooperate, harmonize, and meet one another halfway.
Kurt Kroeck’s Venus Sextile Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Jupiter:
You are generous with one another, always ready to help each other, and you have a great respect and appreciation for one another. You allow one another a lot of freedom to develop other friendships, rather than clinging possessively to one another. You may also benefit from one another materially as well as emotionally.
Kurt Kroeck’s Mars Opposition Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Uranus:
You provoke one another to be bold and to take risks. You easily become impatient and even reckless with each other. Also you may enjoy vigorous physical activities together, and it is likely that you play competitive sports with one another. If you come to cross purposes, you can become very hostile towards each other.
Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Mars Square Kurt Kroeck’s Pluto:
You inspire, vitalize, and energize one another and you can accomplish much together, but you can easily become overly zealous, even fanatical, in your pursuits. It is also likely that your objectives will sometimes be different and you will feel at cross-purposes with each other. You often end up in power struggles, being very competitive with each other, and trying to manipulate or dominate one another. Kurt Kroeck, especially, can override or undermine Victoria Reinertsdatter’s efforts.
Kurt Kroeck’s Mars Trine Victoria Reinertsdatter’s Saturn:
You can work together very effectively, focusing your energy and attention on the tasks at hand. Kurt Kroeck feels that Victoria Reinertsdatter will stand behind Kurt Kroeck’s efforts and be a solid supporter, and Victoria Reinertsdatter’s experience or practicality is often a help to Kurt Kroeck.